Friday, September 10, 2010

New French Market Floating Candle Holders in 3-d



To give my customers the best experience while shopping online at either my etsy store or my website, I am now going to start offering videos of my products so you're able to view the item in 3 dimensional form just as if you were at the store looking at it so that there are absolutely no surprises :)

First up is my new French Market Glass cylinder candle holders which are great for the use of floating candles & glass gems (not included).

I offer these in various designs & can even create custom designs to your specifications for an event, party or even a wedding!

I WILL perfect the lighting next time I do a video of a new item. It was too dark. I should've used the flash like I did on the camera to really show how these look.





More Coming Soon :)
xoxoxo,
Renee'

No comments: