Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I was published in a Magazine!!

So a few months ago I was contacted by Sonia the Editor of Creating Vintage Charm Magazine who wanted to feature one of my french market buckets in the September Issue.

Sonia was so sweet & I also decided to do a full page ad in the magazine.

It finally arrived yesterday & I COULD NOT put the magazine down. So much talent in here & some great tutorials.

I feel so honored to share in the spotlight in the French Chic Market right near another fabulous crafter friend of mine, Jamie at http://www.shoponalark.etsy.com/ who's paris clock is also featured.

Everything I do is for my Mom (RIP) and I know how proud of me she is.

Here are some pics of the publication ;)




















xoxoxo,
Renee'

1 comment:

dora said...

It is a pleasure to return to enter in your blog.
After a period of time, away from the minis, again with renewed hopes.
A greeting, Carmen kisses