Friday, September 3, 2010

New Arrivals - French Market and French Country Primitive Clear Glass Tall Fluted Hurrican Candle Holder Vases

Bonjour my sweet friends :)

I have been busy with orders for the past few weeks so haven't had a chance to list some of my new arrivals until today (still lots more including christmas items coming :)
Due to popular demand of my smaller hurricane candle holders, i'm please to annouce that i've added Larger versions which can be used to hold moss balls, cinnamon scented pinecones, tall pillar candles, short pillar candles on top of colored floral marbles, etc. Let your creativity run wild :)

I have them available in my 3 most popular styles :)




I was also in a primitive french country mood a few weeks ago and decided to create this adorable Rustic Clear Glass Fluted Hurricane Candle Holder which is wrapped in tan & black burlap ticking with a primitive metal barn star hung by twine. She came out so pretty & when a candle is lit the glow shows through the burlap. I was very happy with the results. It is perfect for your Halloween / Fall Home Decor. Can even last through the Christmas Season.


Well, that is all that I have added so far. I have finished a ton of more New Arrivals. So expect more new arrivals in the next few days :)

xoxoxo,
Renee'

2 comments:

On A Lark said...

I love them all, but especially Hotel Etoile! If you haven't yet, you really need to purchase some of Renee's creations. The quality is amazing and the prices are so reasonable that you can afford to buy a collection! Any one shopping early for Christmas?

Royal Bebe Shoppe said...

Ahhhh I love Jaime. Her clocks are 2DIE4!!

Followers, you must check out her shoppe www.shoponalark.etsy.com

Such unique home decor & gifts. And her packaging is soooo gorgeous :)