Friday, April 9, 2010

Let's Crackle & Shabby it up!


OMG, After much trial & error in a crackle finish I am very pleased with my newest item for sale in my shoppe.
I took a wooden frame & shabby it up with pink & white crackle finish, my own artwork, some buttons, milinary flower & vintage seam binding.
I almost don't want to let it go lol.

The past few days in NJ have been crazy weather wise. It was 95 Wednesday, 80 Yesterday & 60 today. No wonder everyone is sick & having bad allergies (me included). Wednesday was by far the best day. I left the windows open & smelled the fresh breeze & sea salt pouring off the ocean a few blocks from me. Spring is my absolute favorite time of the year.
Hope everyone is having a fan-tab-ul-ous friday.

OHHH, before I forget, I finally listed my shabby & french birdhouses in the shoppe too, go check them out HERE.

xoxoxo, Renee'




No comments: