Saturday, April 10, 2010

Falling in love with Paris French Decor - Meet My Newest Item in My Shoppe - Shabby French Chippy Eiffel Tower Paris Apt Picture Frame

Oooh laaa laaaa!
I love french decor....I love paris & I love shabby so much that I often combine the 3 into each of my designs. This newest addition to my shoppe is unlike any other item i've created. The combination of natures elements and a modern twist with vintage details just make this paris apt frame pop. Yet again I want to keep it for myself hehe. But, I know it will go to a great home & the new owner will enjoy it years to come.
You can see it in my shoppe here

xoxoxo, Renee'




1 comment:

Annette said...

Your frame turned out awesome Renee, I just love it and the crackling looks perfect! I'd say you have got the technique down pat! Hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Annette