Tuesday, October 26, 2010

New Arrival! HUGE 18" Shabby Marie Antoinette Let them eat Cake Envelope Style Pillow Cover!

Bonjour my sweet customers & friends!
I have been MIA from my blog for the past few weeks as i've been extremely busy filling orders & battling a terrible sinus infection.

One of my best sellers is my small oblong Marie Antoinette Pillow, so i've decided to add a Huge 18" Square Marie Antoinette "Let them Eat Cake" Envelope style Pillow cover to my collection.

She is ABSOLUTELY Gorgeous! Her crisp image was designed by me & printed onto high quality medium weight cotton poplin with a gorgeous oatmeal linen backside which is an envelope style closure.
Her choker has been adorned with a large clear rhinestone & the Cake has been embellished with loads of silver german glass glitter which will turn a patina color over time.
Perfect for a shabby, chic, french style decor home.

Here she is :) She can be purchased at my store: http://www.royalbebeshoppe.etsy.com/

Ooooh lala!!


Gorgeous Silver German Glass Glitter adorned Cake!!


Rhinestone Choker....nothing but the best for Marie!


Coordinates with my other shabby pillows, plaques & decor!


xoxoxo,
Renee'

1 comment:

PussDaddy said...

That is so pretty.

PussDaddy