Sunday, August 1, 2010

French Market now open at Royal Bebe Shoppe

It has been a while since my last post & I just wanted to let everyone know what i've been up to :)

I've opened the "French Market" Section in my Etsy Store
Very french country, paris apartment, shabby chic all combined into 1.

Here are some of my new items:












Lots more coming soon :) & the grand opening launch of http://www.royalbebeshoppe.com/ should be launching sometime in August. I had anticipated to have everything listed in July but I was super busy. I am still adding new items which can be purchased on the website but my full collection is listed on Etsy.

I just also want to send a huge thank you to all my fantastic clients. I have almost reached my 300th sale & I am so happy that I get to do what I love & more importantly share those designs with you.

xoxoxo,
Renee'

No comments: