Friday, June 11, 2010

Vintage, Shabby Custom Bridal Shower Order

A few weeks ago I was contacted by a super sweet client to make a custom frame to adorn the invitation of her siser-in-laws Bridal Shower.
After speaking with her I learned that the bride to be lived only a few short towns away from me.

She gave me her ideas for the frame, a greeting card, gift tags & pennant banner & I just got in full creative mode.
I love custom orders. They challenge my creativeness.

I loved how everything came out so i've added them to my shoppe here so that other clients can custom order them too.







The pictures do not do them justice but the overall theme is Vintage, French, Paris, Shabby! All my favorite things.

xoxoxo

2 comments:

One Cheap B*tch said...

Sooooo pretty! All of my favorite things too! =)

Jeanine

Royal Bebe Shoppe said...

Jeanine,
Thanks so much :) All my favorite things too hehe ;)
xoxo