Monday, June 21, 2010

Gone but Not Forgotten

(me on the left...mom on the right)


Today to most is the 1st official day of summer, but to me, it marks the birth of the most amazing, wonderful, compassionate woman in the world; My Mom.

I am 100% a copy cat of my mom, Lori.... both physically & mentally and I am completely thankful & appreciative for all that she did for me, supported me in and the way she loved me unconditionally.

I love her more today than yesterday & even though it's been almost 12 years since she's passed on to live in an unknown world filled with angels and her long lost loved ones, not a day goes by that she's not on my mind.
Everything I do and suceed in life is because of her. Even this business that i've started is because of her. She was and is the reason behind all my creativity and I am the most blessed person on this earth to have experienced such a wonderful mother/daughter relationship.

I love you Mommy, may you RIP.
xoxoxo

No comments: