Wednesday, January 26, 2011

New Arrivals! French Market Royal Crown Embroidered Hand Towel and Napkins

Bonjour my lovlies!!
I woke up this morning to a ton of snow...and guess what? It is still snowing out & supposed to again for the next 4 days!
I am not sure how much more I can take of this winter. It seems to snow every week & I haven't seen the ground since early December.
On a positive note I know spring is just around the corner so i've been busy creating new designs just for that :)

Of course you all know that I love the old & new combined into a modern twist in addition to keeping my collections consistent so that everything in my shoppe flows nicely together.

Meet my newest items!




How chic are these!!! I love how the napkins work with my crown embossed dishware & how the towel gives my modern black & white bathroom a girly touch!
I still have lots more to come guys & gals! Monograms & other designs to compliment my other home decor items.

Til then, stay warm & happy decorating!!
xoxoxo,
Renee'


No comments: